Followers

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Mousey Santa

Hi friends, hope everyone had a great Wednesday.  Hot here, can't wait for Fall weather.

Today's card is one of the new House Mouse Cling Stamps from Stampendous.

Going to enter it at Simon Says Stamp  ANYTHING GOES




Card Recipe

Stamp- Stampendous
Paper - Red, Red Gingham and white card stock
Martha Stewart snowflake and branch punch
Colored with Copics

Simple card, but love that mouse!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great tomorrow.  Until later............

 

5 comments:

  1. LOL!! The look on his face is priceless!! I love your CAS design Sue! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is super cute, Sue, I received it some days ago and I had to colour it up at once. Used your card as my inspiration ;), thanks,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fun Christmas card. Love all the red, especially the gingham paper! Cute image!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun image! I love it and need to go check it out. Great coloring and design on this too Sue. Happy Friday! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooo adorable, love the cute mousey image and the layout is fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always so special. That someone would take the time and make the effort to leave a comment means so much to me. Thanks so much for your visit and leaving me a quick comment.
Sue Drees